Heritage Program Members
The Heritage Program allows individuals, families or small businesses to make a direct contribution to Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek and to be recognized as key supporters of the event. The Heritage Program Membership year runs July to July, so please sign up today!
Fill out the Application and return by either mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We now are accepting online Heritage Membership payment via the online store. NOTE: you will NOT leave the Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek site.
Trail Boss & Top Hand Heritage Member
- Tickets with reserved seating area at PRCA Pro Rodeo
- Access to hospitality tent and lounge with live PRCA Pro Rodeo feed
- Dinner in hospitality tent with complimentary water and soda
- Discounts on alcoholic beverages during the PRCA Pro Rodeo
- VIP Swag Bag full of goodies
- Photo taken by our photographer (digital copy)
- Friday & Saturday VIP Experience includes Rodeo Dance admission
Name on Video Board and Website, Two PRCA Pro Rodeo Vouchers (Friday or Sunday)
Name on Video Board and Website
2022 Heritage Program Members
TRAIL BOSS ($500-$999)
- Landmark – Barney Farms
- Texas Roadhouse
- Old Ellsworth Brewing Company
TOP HAND ($250-$499)
- Robin Benning and Family
- Arizona Pool Service
- Locally Owned & Operated Papa John’s
- Mike, Melissa & Trinity Simpson
AH Leather Co.
- Starbucks #61993
- Dos Cowgirls
- Schultz Family Farm
- Arizona Farm Bureau
- Nando’s Mexican Cafe
- Jolt Event Rentals
- James & Bonnie Waldrop
- Crazy Horse Saddle Shop
- Brittingham Family
- Courtny’s Fab and Shab Creations
- That’s Obedience Dog Training
- Free Yourself Pest Control
- San Tan Historical Society
- Mike Van Loon
- Uncle Bear’s Brewery
- Ed Musgraves
- Vickey & Jon Wootten
COW HAND ($50-$99)
- Tom Alberti Western Novels
- Mark Frentress – New York Life
- Desert Draws
- All Heritage Program members will receive recognition on the PRCA Pro Rodeo video board, as well as recognition on the Roots N’ Boots website, www.RootsNBoots.org
- Certain levels will receive one or more PRCA Pro Rodeo ticket voucher(s), which must be exchanged at the Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek ticket office for actual ticket(s)
Yes, it’s a General Admission voucher, which can be exchanged for a PRCA Pro Rodeo ticket, as noted below.
Please note, tickets are subject to availability, and remember the event may sell out (Saturday night has sold out every year) – so exchange your voucher as early as you can.
VIP Passes guarantee a seat and dinner.
Right now, we only have annual memberships, so you will need to sign up each year.
Friends of Horseshoe Park, Attn: Heritage Program
PO Box 1062
Queen Creek, AZ. 85142
Checks are payable to “Friends of Horseshoe Park”
One to two weeks from when we receive the form and payment, you will receive an email or phone call from FOHP.