- Only contestant and one companion are allowed free entry.
- Cowboy attire is required behind chutes or around livestock.
- Competitors must wear their own back number attached to their back while competing, such that it can be ready by judges and event staff.
- This is a Rodeo Pay rodeo
- Horses cannot be tied overnight and no portable pens are allowed
- Overnight parking in specified locations only
- No open fires in overflow parking area.
Stalls, Parking & RV Hookups
- See the Site Plan for more information.
- Competitor parking is first come first served, except RV sites.
- RV sites are by reservation only; DO NOT just park in any slot or you will be moved.
- RV hookups (power & water) and Stalls are each $25 a night and can be reserved by calling 480/358-3793 from 8am until 4pm weekdays.
- Showers are available
- Hospitality details are here.
Slack will start on Friday morning at 9am. There is no charge to watch.
You must be a member of the PRCA, or WPRA for barrel racing, in order to compete in the PRCA Pro Rodeo. See the respective websites (PRCA, WPRA) for details on membership and how to enter.
There is a community roping and barrel race planned which anyone can enter. Details are here.
[alert type=”general” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=””]There is NO tying of horses overnight or use of temporary panels. Overnight horses must rent a stall.[/alert]