What is it? *
The Heritage Program allows individuals, families or small businesses to make a direct contribution to Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek and to be recognized as key supporters of the event. The Heritage Program Membership year runs July to July, so please sign up today!
We now are accepting online Heritage Membership payment via the Friends of Horseshoe Park online store.
Top Hand & Trail Boss Heritage Members *
may elect to receive VIP Experience Packages which include:
- Tickets with reserved seating area at PRCA Pro Rodeo
- Access to hospitality tent and lounge with live PRCA Pro Rodeo feed
- Dinner in hospitality tent with complimentary water and soda
- Discounts on alcoholic beverages during the PRCA Pro Rodeo
- VIP Swag Bag full of goodies
- Photo taken by our photographer (digital copy)
- Friday & Saturday VIP Experience includes Rodeo Dance admission
2019 Heritage Program Members *
Other than knowing I am supporting the event, do I receive any benefits or recognition for being a Heritage Program Member?
- All Heritage Program members will receive recognition on the PRCA Pro Rodeo video board, as well as recognition on the Roots N’ Boots website, www.RootsNBoots.org
- Certain levels will receive one or more PRCA Pro Rodeo ticket voucher(s), which must be exchanged at the Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek ticket office for actual ticket(s)
Must I be recognized?
- No. Simply note that wish on the Heritage Program form (below)
A voucher, not a ticket, right?
- Yes, it’s a General Admission voucher, which can be exchanged for a PRCA Pro Rodeo ticket, as noted below.
- Please note, tickets are subject to availability, and remember the event may sell out (Saturday night has sold out every year) – so exchange your voucher as early as you can.
- VIP Passes guarantee a seat and dinner.
Do I need to sign up annually, or is there a “Lifetime” Heritage Program Member option?
- Right now, we only have annual memberships, so you will need to sign up each year.
How do I sign up?
- Complete this form and send via email (we will invoice you) to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Or mail with payment to:
- Friends of Horseshoe Park, Attn: Heritage Program
- PO Box 1062
- Queen Creek, AZ. 85142
- Checks are payable to “Friends of Horseshoe Park”
Who are the Friends of Horseshoe Park?
- Friends of Horseshoe Park (FOHP) is a 501(3)c non‐profit organization that is dedicated to the support of the Town of Queen Creek’s Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre (HPEC), as well as promoting the rural heritage of Queen Creek. FOHP are the organizers of Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek.
OK, I am going to sign up. How will I know you received my form?
- One to two weeks from when we receive the form and payment, you will receive an email or phone call from FOHP.
What if I have additional questions?
- Send your questions to email@example.com