is sponsored by Rosita’s Fine Mexican Food
The Hospitality area is open to Sponsors and VIP,s Contestants, Royalty, Rodeo Committee and Contract Personnel. Credentials are required to enter.
- Get your picture taken in our Photo Booth – the theme this year is the 5 C’s of Arizona!
- Enjoy a fantastic dinner hosted by Rosita’s Fine Mexican Food.
- Relax in the lounge provided by Aaron’s where you may even watch our PRCA Pro Rodeo live-feed on a large screen TV!
- Stay hydrated with water or enjoy a soda provided by Costco
Where to get credentials to enter Hospitality:
- Contestants: Check in at the Rodeo Show Office; then head on over with your back number (required Hospitality). If needed, the Rodeo Show Office will also provide one companion pass for your guest.
- Visiting Royalty and one guest will get their credentials from the Roots N’ Boots Royalty Coordinator.
- Sponsors & VIP’s check in at Hospitality and your credentials will be provided.
- Committee, Contract Personnel, EMT’s and Queen Creek Mounted Posse: Your Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek contact will provide your credentials. Just stop by Hospitality Check-in for your meal ticket.
- Hospitality with dinner service is open Friday and Saturday beginning at 5:00pm closing 30 minutes following the rodeo. Sunday we are open starting at 1:00 and again, ending 30 minutes following the rodeo. Yes, this means you may eat dinner before, during, or after the PRCA Pro Rodeo!
- The Photo Booth will be open 5:00-7:30 Friday & Saturday nights, and Sunday 1:00-3:30
- Unless closed for a private event, folks WITH CREDENTIALS are also welcome to use the Hospitality tent for rest and relaxation during the Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek event.
Private events *
- The Town of Queen Creek will be hosting an invite-only event in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre.
Saturday 10:30 – Noon
Our very own Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek Royalty will host visiting royalty for a luncheon, sponsored by The Patty Wagon. Pre-registration is required; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.