Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek is operating as planned and will continue to do so, based on communication from governmental authorities.
We are and will continue monitoring National, State, County and local officials regarding COVID-19, and have worked with the Town to increase precautions at the facility, including:
- increased number of deep cleanings of all areas;
- placing hand sanitizer throughout the park; and
- providing education about how participants and attendees can help protect themselves.
Attendees and participants are encouraged to follow guidelines provided by the CDC, including:
- people who are sick should stay home;
- take care to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds; and
- use a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw the tissue the away;
- high-risk populations – those aged 60+ and those with underlying health conditions – should practice social distancing, staying six feet away from other individuals, and consider the risks of attending a large event.
Should there be a change from the US Government, County or State governmental organizations regarding events, we will proactively participate in any recommendations and communicate that information through our social media accounts and website (RootsNBoots.org). Maricopa County Health Department is not recommending cancellation of events such as Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek in their latest communication to Towns & Cities (12March2020).
Please continue to check our website and Facebook for updates, and visit the State Health Department’s FAQs about COVID-19: https://www.azdhs.gov/COVID-19