is sponsored by …. You?
The Hospitality area is open to Sponsors and VIP,s Contestants, Royalty, Rodeo Committee and Contract Personnel during the Friday, Saturday and Sunday performances. Credentials are required to enter.
- Get your picture taken in our Photo Booth – the theme this year is the 5 C’s of Arizona!
- Enjoy a fantastic dinner hosted by Rosita’s Fine Mexican Food.
- Relax in the lounge provided by Aaron’s where you may even watch our PRCA Pro Rodeo live-feed on a large screen TV!
- Stay hydrated with water or enjoy a soda provided by Costco
Where to get credentials to enter Hospitality:
- Contestants: Check in at the Rodeo Show Office; then head on over with your back number (required Hospitality). If needed, the Rodeo Show Office will also provide one companion pass for your guest.
- Visiting Royalty and one guest will get their credentials from the Roots N’ Boots Royalty Coordinator.
- Sponsors & VIP’s check in at Hospitality and your credentials will be provided.
- Committee, Contract Personnel, EMT’s and Queen Creek Mounted Posse: Your Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek contact will provide your credentials. Just stop by Hospitality Check-in for your meal ticket.
- Hospitality with dinner service is open Friday and Saturday beginning at 5:00pm closing 30 minutes following the rodeo. Sunday we are open starting at 1:00 and again, ending 30 minutes following the rodeo. Yes, this means you may eat dinner before, during, or after the PRCA Pro Rodeo!
- The Photo Booth will be open 5:00-7:30 Friday & Saturday nights, and Sunday 1:00-3:30
- Unless closed for a private event, folks WITH CREDENTIALS are also welcome to use the Hospitality tent for rest and relaxation during the Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek event.
- Queen Creek Chamber of Commerce mixer, hosted by Friends of Horseshoe Park.
Saturday 10:30 – Noon
Our very own Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek Royalty will host visiting royalty for a luncheon, sponsored by The Patty Wagon. Pre-registration is required; please contact email@example.com for details.