Rodeo Dance Friday and Saturday Nights in the Saloon!
We have big screen TVs streaming the rodeo action in the Saloon!
CrossRoad will be providing the live music for our dance this year on Friday night!
Harry Luge Band will be back on Saturday night again this year!
Bring your Dancing Boots!
We are dancing at Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek on both Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm until midnight, and both are family oriented and kid friendly!
- Alcohol will be served in a family friendly atmosphere.
- A dance floor will be provided.
- You do not need a PRCA rodeo ticket to get into the dance.
- Be sure to get your picture taken in front of our Roots N’ Boots Queen Creek banner #MoreThanARodeo
- There is a coverage charge for those 13 and over (12 and under are free)
- Friday night dance admission is $5
- Saturday night admission is $10, however if you attended the PRCA Pro Rodeo on Saturday night you get in for half price ($5)
- PRCA contestants WITH back number, and VIP’s with that evening’s wrist band will receive complimentary admission to the Rodeo Dance!
- Dance tickets are purchased onsite only. Updated