May Trail ride.
Annual RnB Trail Ride – March 6, 2021
We have added the following to the Trail Ride extras –
- X Small as a shirt size
- BBQ sandwich for $7
- (See the store to change your order if you have already purchased a sandwich lunch)
See the Store for details
Our inaugural 2020 Trail Ride was from Horseshoe Park, around the cap trail, into Sonoqui Wash and down to the Stage Stop, then back to Horseshoe Park for games.
Our 2021 ride, the 2nd annual, will follow the same route, but we are including several ride options this year!
- A 2021 Trail Ride T-Shirt
- Lunch after the 2021 ride.
While it is free to join the ride, the extras must be pre-paid:
- A lunch can be purchased (your choice: meat&cheese sandwich & chips or BBQ sandwich & coleslaw, plus a drink) by February 28, and it will be available at the end of the ride.
- Trail Ride T-Shirts paid for before February 25 will be delivered the morning of the ride. T-Shirts purchased after February 25 will be available at a later date.
See details below, or at the Friends of Horseshoe Park store here, which is where you can purchase extras.
NOTE: Sonoqui Wash is a flood control channel, and as such sometimes has water in it. This is not only dependent on weather, but upstream farming which can run tail water into the wash. We will cross Hawes with MCSO escort and go under the Chandler Heights bridge.
Directions to Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre in Queen Creek are here, and we will be heading out from the North West corner of the upper Overflow parking lot. To get to the overflow lot, enter the Park at the West entrance, drive down the entrance rode until you get past the cattle pen, and across from the big barn will be an open gate to your left. Enter that gate and head uphill.
Stay tuned for more RnBQC Trail Ride opportunities later this year.